Sunday, September 29, 2013

"BLACK MALES: A Small Group of Male Doers is Far Better Than a Large Group of Male Debaters"

Yep, it's time for me to toss out THE RACE CARD. I find it necessary since I see so many black males ARGUING or DEBATING WITH and TRYING TO CONVINCE black females to BE CONSIDERATE of you and RESPONSIBLE for themselves and especially the PHYSICALLY CAPABLE and GAINFULLY EMPLOYED females.


[DISCLAIMER]

This DOES APPLY to every black male that behaves in this manner.

[END OF DISCLAIMER]

I have been reading other postings and I've seen MANY of the BLACK males that read my posts WASTING THEIR TIME going back and forth with black females when it comes to these females being RESPONSIBLE and ACCOUNTABLE for themselves. That is so DISAPPOINTING to me and especially when these males "claim" what I post makes sense.

[I REFUSE TO BE YOUR ENTERTAINMENT]

If you choose to WASTE YOU TIME and LIFE away ENTERTAINING these worthless, inconsiderate females go right ahead but I will not have you on my list or in this class simply for YOUR ENTERTAINMENT.

[YOU CARE ABOUT COMMUNICATING WITH HER TO GIVE HER ATTENTION]

I CAN'T FORCE you to see, think and do things in a manner that WILL BENEFIT you along with BENEFITING a woman that is financially responsible for herself and considerate of you. What I can do is simply GET RID OF YOU and make room for someone who DOES CARE ABOUT THEMSELVES.

[WHAT ARE MOST ADULT BLACK MALES]

Most black ADULT males are simply:

1.  IMMATURE LITTLE BOYS in a male's body with the ABILITY to REPRODUCE

2.  CLOWNS that LOVE to ENTERTAIN black women

3.  WANNA-BE PLAYERS with no future besides CHASING black pussy like some DOG IN HEATSPENDING MONEY on them and talking MEANINGLESS shit with black women

[WHAT IS THE ISSUE WITH BLACK MEN]


Generally speaking, black men have the LARGEST NUMBER of men (racially speaking) that will:

1. Come to the DEFENSE of their women that are selfish and inconsiderate

2. Have NO PROBLEM FORGIVING and CONTINUALLY SUPPORTING their women that DO THEM WRONG

3. MAKE EXCUSES for their women's IRRESPONSIBLE and INAPPROPRIATE behavior

4. CONTINUE to ARGUE or WANT TO DEBATE their women TREATING THEM FAIRLY or their women being FINANCIALLY RESPONSIBLE for themselves

5. ACCEPT her ATTITUDE and find it to be STIMULATING and ATTRACTIVE

6. SEE FAT BLACK WOMEN as being FINE and HEALTHY with little to no regard to the SHORT or LONG TERM potential NEGATIVE impact to their health DUE TO THAT EXCESS WEIGHT

7. SEE SLENDER BLACK WOMEN as being SKINNY (used as a negative term) and/or UNHEALTHY (need to gain more weight)

8. BEHAVE as if they CANNOT EXIST without communication or a relationship with a black woman REGARDLESS of how BAD or IRRESPONSIBLE she behaves

[NOTE]

IF YOU ARE one of those BLACK males that INSIST on arguing, BEING POLITICALLY CORRECT, debating and wasting your time trying to convince these black females, why not SAVE ME THE TIME of finding you and simply state here or send me a private message to REMOVE you because SOONER OR LATER I will do so.

[CONCLUSION]

I will begin my UNFRIEND process next week and I'm sure many of you won't mind so I will simply LEAVE YOU TO YOUR FATE with these Queens you have SO MUCH NEED FOR.

To those who VALUE themselves and their time, I would SUGGEST that you DO NOT DO like so many of these black males are doing.  All I can do is suggest. The choice is up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment