Monday, January 27, 2014

T'S NOT THAT COMPLICATED 101: "FIX_HER_UPPERS: Let Them Do Bad By Themselves"

I know we've all heard it stated either to us or just out of their mouths about some other dude.  This post, like so many others that I've posted, HITS HOME which is why I AM SHARING WITH YOU.


[DISCLAIMER]

This IS NOT ABOUT HATING any female but rather LOVING YOURSELF, PROTECTING YOURSELF and ACCEPTING the part YOU PLAYED in YOUR DEMISE and DISAPPOINTMENTS and moving forward.

[END OF DISCLAIMER]

Yea, that's right.  I picked up (or taken in) a Fix_Her_Upper or two in my day BEFORE I learned my lesson.  They were COSTLY lessons but at least I was NOT THAT STUPID such that I RUINED MYSELF financially.  

I took FINANCIAL HITS but it was HITS that DID NOT CAUSE me any FINANCIAL STRESS just FINANCIAL LOSSES.

[EACH ONE MUST TEACH AT LEAST ONE]

I was VERY FOOLISH and I am NOT ASHAMED of saying so which is WHY I CARE about the NEXT DUDE.  Nothing STUPID that I have done in my attempt to get or keep a female is KEPT A SECRET or EMBARRASSING.

This is why I'm here to ENLIGHTEN YOU that NO MATTER how much YOU DO for a FEMALE IN NEED (and especially the more attractive ones), they will feel NO OBLIGATION to being or remaining in a relationship with you.

[DO NOT HAVE SYMPATHY "IF" SHE HAS A CHILD OR CHILDREN]

I'm sure SHE HAD PLEASURE while she was FUCKING HIM (not you) so let her EXPERIENCE THE PAIN as a result of HER POOR CHOICE in a man.

Those are NOT YOUR CHILDREN and therefore you have NO OBLIGATION to take care of them.  If SHE CHOSE a DEADBEAT to ejaculate inside of her then that is HER and the CHILDREN'S PROBLEM and NOT YOUR PROBLEM.

[YOU HAVE TO ADMIT TO YOURSELF IN ORDER TO MOVE FORWARD]

NEVER BLAME a female for YOUR CHOOSING to do what you did with or for her.

If you DON'T ACCEPT the FACT that YOU (like myself) was STUPID then YOU will BLAME HER and NEVER MAKE any CHANGES to YOUR BEHAVIOR.  
[CONCLUSION]

NOT EVERY FEMALE (only the majority of the ones that YOU will come in contact) has FUCKED UP THEIR LIFE and now looking for someone to HELP them out.

Like I've stated before, "If she NEEDS (looking for your help) YOU then GET AWAY from her.  If she WANTS (looking for your company) YOU then GET CLOSER to her".

No comments:

Post a Comment