Tuesday, January 7, 2014

IT'S NOT THAT COMPLICATED 101: "Serious People Are Preparing For Life While Foolish People Are Playing With Life"

If you are SERIOUS about YOUR life and future then you have no business WASTING your time with foolish people. 


I love it when FOOLISH people laugh at and criticize people that take the time to better themselves EDUCATIONALLY and IMPROVE THEIR SKILL LEVEL

I was one of those NERDS that was criticized while all the popular boys (in high school) and young adult males (in their roaring 20's) were chasing pussy and having sex with the girls and the pretty girls were AVOIDING ME because I was NOT DESIRABLE or EXCITING to them during those times.

[FAST FORWARD TO 30'S AND UP]

Guess who was LAUGHING and LIVING COMFORTABLE in their 30's and even now? 

I can AFFORD to go where I want, when I want and how I want WITHOUT ASKING anyone for help.

[CONCLUSION]

If you DO WASTE your TIME with those foolish people then ACCEPT the CONSEQUENCES and don't go whining (later) about your dismal life to anyone and DEFINITELY DON'T ASK ME FOR SHIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment