Monday, January 20, 2014

IT'S NOT THAT COMPLICATED 101: "ABUSED EXCUSE AGAIN??: That Is Bullshit. Males Should No Longer Have Sympathy For An Abused Female's Poor Choices In Men"

I PERSONALLY HAVE NO SYMPATHY for a female that is in an ABUSIVE relationship UNLESS she is a MENTAL RETARD, a PARAPLEGIC or a CAPTIVE.



[DISCLAIMER]

This DOES NOT APPLY to the MENTALLY RETARDED because she may be INCAPABLE of making rational decisions when it comes to choosing a decent man.

This DOES NOT APPLY to PARAPLEGICS because you are physically INCAPABLE of movement.

This DOES NOT APPLY to CAPTIVES because you are BOUND and HELD AGAINST YOUR WILL and INCAPABLE of getting away.

[END OF DISCLAIMER]

Males have to STOP running to the rescue of these females that, in most cases, AVOIDED or IGNORED the decent, everyday Joe and CHOOSE the abusive types (players, pretty boys, thugs and financially well-to-do) that don't give a shit about them and will use and/or abuse them.

[LET DESTINY TAKE IT'S COURSE OR THEY WILL NEVER LEARN AND CHANGE]

I don't ENJOY seeing ANYONE abused and especially NOT the ones that DO NOT INVITE themselves into those types of situations.

[I HAVE BEEN ASKED FOR HELP OR SYMPATHY AND REFUSED THEM]

I've had females that I know want to come to me for protection (a place to temporarily hide and stay) when they are being abused and I flat out REFUSED to let them into my house for safety.

I've had females that want to talk to me about their abusive relationship and I have flat out REFUSED to listen to them.

[I LEARNED MY LESSON YEARS AGO THAT IF THEY "NEED YOU" STAY AWAY FROM THEM]

Females THESE DAYS feel NO OBLIGATION to a DECENT man that is supportive to them IN THEIR TIMES OF NEED and RESCUE THEM out of their dysfunctional and dismal situation.

They will CATER TO HIM while she is getting HERSELF back together but once she is back up on her feet and all is well WITH HER, her attitude and behavior will TURN AGAINST YOU.  

This WILL BE the attitude and behavior of at least 7 out of 10 females that YOU HELP that NEEDED YOU rather than WANTED YOU and you did not need any help.

[WARNING TO IDIOTS, MORONS AND DESPERATE MALES]

Saving, or attempting to save, these females will NOT GUARANTEE that they will REMAIN WITH YOU after you have done so.  As a matter of FACT, they did not VALUE YOU BEFORE and they WILL NOT VALUE YOU AFTER they get back on their feet.

[CONCLUSION]

I cannot tell you dudes what to do.  All I have done is showed you what I am doing and MY LIFE is happy, productive, prosperous and MOST IMPORTANTLY very manageable and PEACEFUL.

No comments:

Post a Comment