Wednesday, January 29, 2014

REALITY CHECK: "RAPPERS: Many of You Have Been and Are Still Being MIND FUCKED"

I love you guys and ADMIRE the SACRIFICE, EFFORT and HOURS OF WORK you put into your music.  I have MAD RESPECT for you and USED TO BUY your CDs when you hit the streets selling them.


[YOU ARE A CULTURE THAT IS "BRILLIANT, FOCUSED AND FEARLESS" BUT MANY OF YOU ARE BEING MANIPULATED TO BEHAVE IN A "FOOLISH" MANNER]

I ADMIRE your NATURAL talent and greatly RESPECT your GET UP and GO DO FOR SELF.  Your mindset of NEVER SAYING NEVER is astounding and deserves a STANDING OVATION.  You have NO FEAR of the UNKNOWN or of ANYONE trying to STOP YOU.

With all that said and all the CONTROL YOU HAVE over YOUR CREATIVITY, why do you produces such GREAT BEATS and then down grade it with such FOOLISH LYRICS?

[WHY DID I STOP BUYING YOUR CDs ON THE STREET]

I purchased CDs from the first 5 guys that were on the street selling their product.  As I put them in my car and proceeded to play them, I did not get past the first minute before I stopped it, removed it from my player and TOSSED IT IN THE TRASH.

Much of what rappers produce have some GREAT BEATS but REGARDLESS of what MANY of you have been MIND FUCKED TO BELIEVE, much of YOUR LYRICS is FOUL GARBAGE which is why I tossed it in the trash.

[WHY DO YOU DESTROY YOUR BEATS WITH SUCH FOUL LYRICS]

You are TALENTED, CREATIVE and DETERMINED TO SUCCEED so "Why DUMB DOWN yourselves and others (with JUST AS MUCH potential) by CREATING and PERPETUATING SHIT" when you have the GENIUS and YOUNG AUDIENCE that will follow you PRACTICALLY ANYWHERE.

[YOU MAKE THE HOOD SO DON'T LET SOMEONE THAT DON'T HAVE THE HOOD'S BEST INTEREST DESTROY MINDS AND LIVES WITHIN THE HOOD WITH DESTRUCTIVE AND FUCKED UP LYRICS]

Yea I know that PEOPLE ARE HUNGRY for your music and THEY GOTTA EAT but let me tell you that YOUR BEAT is THEIR PLATE that holds the Soul Food (YOUR LYRICS) that YOU are feeding them.  

Stop ALLOWING YOURSELVES to be MIND FUCKED so that you put SHIT (self-destructive, irresponsible, dumb down lyrics) on YOUR FANS plate for THEM to eat.

[CONCLUSION]

Just as I say in my CLASSES, I can't make any of you do anything.  All I can do is provide information to ENCOURAGE YOU to do the BEST you can do WITHOUT doing harm to or taking away from someone else.

Peace, Respect, Love, Much Enlightenment and Much Career & Financial Success to all of you Rappers that are trying to UPLIFT the QUALITY of people's lives as opposed to EXPLOIT and DESTROY their lives for your own INCONSIDERATE and SELFISH greed.

No comments:

Post a Comment