Wednesday, April 2, 2014

CLASS IS IN SESSION: "THE FOUNDATION: Same Thing It Took To Get Her"

Males MUST realize what they are doing when they FIRST begin to interact with a female of their PERSONAL INTEREST.  



What YOU do IN THE BEGINNING sets the FOUNDATION for the REMAINDER of the MAJORITY of HER EXPECTATIONS OF YOU.

[THE EVERYDAY, AVERAGE JOE NEED TO STOP BEING PRETENTIOUS AND DELUSIONAL WITH THEMSELVES]

The males that I represent ARE NOT WEALTHY and DON'T HAVE LOTS OF MONEY to simply TOSS AWAY at a female.  

I represent the AVERAGE, EVERYDAY Joe who CANNOT and SHOULD NOT be out there COMPETING FOR or FOOLISHLY trying to IMPRESS a female KNOWING that he REALLY CAN'T afford to do so.

[NEVER COMPETE FOR A FEMALE]

The MOST that you should EVER DO is state your interest in a MATURE manner:

"I have a personal interest in spending some time with you getting to know you and if the interest is mutual, I would like to think that you will put just as much GENUINE EFFORT into getting to know me as I will you".

"I have no intentions on trying to IMPRESS YOU or COMPETE FOR YOU but rather treat you with respect AND present myself in the manner that I normally am and that is all that I expect of you as well". 

[THE WRONG FEMALE WILL NOT ACCEPT THE ABOVE]

ANY FEMALE that refuse to AGREE with the above MATURE APPROACH and BEHAVE IN THAT MANNER will be NOTHING but a PROBLEM and BURDEN to you and SHOULD BE LEFT ALONE.

[CONCLUSION]

Remember to Keep It Simple, Inexpensive and AVOID FOOLISH advice from other males or females.

Class is dismissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment