Saturday, April 26, 2014

CLASS IS IN SESSION: "HIGH MILEAGE, RECYCLED, PARTIED OUT FEMALE TACTIC: A Younger Woman Just Want You To Spend Your Money On Her"

Don't you just LOVE to hear these older women CRITICIZE you for NOT or NO LONGER wanting them and TELL YOU that younger women want FROM YOU the same thing THEY WANT FROM YOU which is YOU spending money on them?



[THEY HAD THEIR DAY AND I'M SURE THEY TOOK ADVANTAGE OF IT]

Don't buy in to their BULLSHIT.  When they were younger and had opportunity to do and receive what YOUNGER women today are doing and receiving, TRUST ME when I say that THEY WERE NO DIFFERENT.

[THEY WASTED THEIR OPPORTUNITY AT GETTING A DECENT DUDE NOW THEY WANT TO RUIN IT FOR YOU]

Leave those COMPLAINING and CRITICIZING women to the POOR CHOICES they made and THEIR FATE due to their choices.

They partied (without you).  They had good times (without you).  So why should you now want their HIGH MILEAGE, RECYCLED, PARTIED OUT asses.

[LET THEM TELL YOU THEY GONNA GET A YOUNGER MAN]

DO NOT get angry or DISRESPECTFULLY attempt to RETALIATE with words.

I have ALWAYS ENCOURAGED older women to get with a younger man when they bring that up.  Hell, younger men NEED PRACTICE until they GET OLDER and decide to SETTLE DOWN and get themselves a YOUNGER woman.

[IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT SHE SAYS YOU CAN'T DO ANYMORE]

Fuck what an older woman say YOU CAN'T DO anymore because what DOES MATTER is WHAT YOU CAN DO to ENJOY YOU.  

[ONLY STUPID MEN TRY TO DO WHAT THEY CAN NO LONGER DO AND WISE MEN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF WHAT THEY CAN STILL DO]

Can I do what I used to do when I was in my 20's and 30's?  Hell no and I am NOT DELUSIONAL to think that I still can because ONLY A FOOL would think like that.

What I know that I WON'T DO is ALLOW some HIGH MILEAGE, RECYCLED, PARTIED OUT, BANGED OUT female TRICK ME into spending my money on her that I have NO DESIRE to be with.

[ALWAYS TAKE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE]

A younger, NOT CORRUPTED woman (NOT HOOD RAT, RATCHET, etc.) will typically ALWAYS be MORE ENJOYABLE, EXPECT FAR LESS and the path of least resistance.

[CONCLUSION]

Get more ENJOYMENT, possibly a BETTER FUTURE (with less baggage) for LESS BUCKS (preferably non-American minded) instead of LOTS OF DISAPPOINTMENTS for MORE BUCKS.

Class is dismissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment