Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Why Do You Hate Women and Especially Black Women?

There are females out there that simply REFUSE to be financially responsible for themselves EVEN THOUGH they are working just like a man. Those are the types of females I will avoid and DEFINITELY NOT consider them to be relationship material.
 

[DISCLAIMER]

This DOES NOT APPLY to unemployed females although YOU should NOT be expecting someone to treat you. You should be trying to figure out how you are going to get off your ass and back into the WORLD of BEING RESPONSIBLE for yourself.

This DOES NOT APPLY to females that are MENTALLY and/or PHYSICALLY handicapped and DOES NOT have the ability to provide for themselves.

This DOES APPLY to all of you Pay-Per-View CLOSET Ho's and Inconsiderate Bitches that HAVE A JOB and STILL expect a man to financially provide for YOUR entertainment and lifestyle desires.

[END OF DISCLAIMER]

This is how LOW the value of many men has sunk when it comes to spending time getting to know a female that you are interested in becoming FRIENDS with or maybe thinking of POSSIBLE COMPANIONSHIP with. HE IS EXPECTED to pay their way in order to spend time with them.

[ISN'T THAT HOW IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE]

Yes it WAS in the 40's, 50's, 60's when females were PREVENTED from working.

[THE FEMINIST MOVEMENT]

The feminist movement PROVIDED them EQUALITY and the system PROVIDED them OPPORTUNITY which many of them are CLEARLY taking advantage of through getting college educations, decent job, excellent careers and ACCESS TO CREDIT CARDS to irresponsibly spend and EXPECT YOU to help them pay those bills IF you want to be in their lives.

[IS A MAN WRONG FOR HELPING HER PAY HER BILLS]

Absolutely not. He is NOT WRONG, he is STUPID for helping her pay HER bills. 

She created those bills for HER pleasure or HER education and NONE OF IT is benefiting him. 

- The pleasure she HAD was WITHOUT HIM, and 

- The EDUCATION SHE RECEIVED got her a job and allowed her to MAKE MONEY that she is SPENDING ON HERSELF and NOT ON HIM.

[SO YOU DON'T HATE THEM, THEY REALLY HATE YOU]

Exactly. It's ELEMENTARY level reverse psychology. They hate me because:

- I am getting males to STOP PAYING that ADMISSION FEE she has been EXPECTING him to pay in order to be with her

- I am getting males to MAKE THEM financially responsible for themselves AND accountable for their POOR choices and IRRESPONSIBLE behavior 

- I am getting males to STOP FOOLishly running to their rescue JUST BECAUSE they are a female

- I am getting males to REQUIRE THEM to be that self-proclaimed "Strong, Educated, Intelligent and Independent" women that they CLAIM they are when they want to toss that in a man's face, and

- Finally, I am getting males to simply LEAVE THEM ALONE and go to other women that ARE responsible for themselves and looking for a PARTNER rather than a SPONSOR.

[DON'T YOU FEEL BAD BECAUSE THEY ARE ANGRY AT YOU]

FUCK EM. I learned a long time ago to "NEVER Chase Any Female, Just Replace Em" and since I started doing that I have come in contact with MANY lovely, responsible women and MY LIFE and been nothing but peace, productivity, prosperity, NO UNWANTED STRESS and I have NEVER LOOKED TO GO BACKwards.

There are other women that exist such that I don't have to involve myself with Pay-Per-View Ho's or Inconsiderate Bitches. I leave them to the low self esteem males OR the males that simply LOVE to chase them and/or spend THEIR money on them.

[CONCLUSION]

There is an ENTIRE COLOR SPECTRUM of options available IF males would simply ABANDON those old ideas of WHO they are SUPPOSED to be with.

I CAN'T tell you guys what to do with your lives. I can only INFORM you of what I've been through, what I have done and how MY LIFE is so much better since I've done what I've done. Each of you have to decide for yourselves what to do.

Class is dismissed.

1 comment: